quarta-feira, 26 de setembro de 2012

                                             Poland

My name is Talita and I got this card from a 15-year-old girl called Justyna. She says that she likes, chocolates, movies and dogs. She lives in Poland.

                                           Nederland
This card I got from a girl named Mirjana and I want a new year filled with love and affection.


                                  Alishan , Chiayi

This card is a photo that turns into a picture, it says that live near the mountains and he loves landscapes. 

                             Horská chata Hvezda

This postcard says that she always walks in the mountains and that she is originally from Prague and that she has wanted to visit Brazil.

        Moscow
The name of those who sent me this card is Sasha, she says that always sends cards for Brazil and almost never arrives. She gets happy when love her cards.


     Pittsburg, Pennsylvania

Who sent me this card was Lisa, she says that passes along this avenue everyday to go to work


                                                                            Belarus 

The name of those who sent me this card is Julia and she says that the Belarus capital where she lives is very beautiful.

           Antwerpen

This card says that she already came to Brazil and was the beach of Fortaleza. And that whenever you can will come to pay a visit to the beaches.

             Zeeland

You sent me this card was Fran, she says she is 27 weeks pregnant and that she and her boyfriend are loving the idea of parenting. She also wishes me luck in life

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário