quarta-feira, 26 de setembro de 2012

Andressa - 2ª A

Hello, my name is Andrew, this card was sent by Ira. Lives in the capital of Ukraine studying law like to travel, I came to Brazil passing through the cities of santo andré in são paulo and Varginha. 

It is a very nice card and I liked it.


Hello, my name is andressa!!!
This post was submitted by Elbe, she lives in Germany, and just as I like a lot of animals and children.


Hello, my name is andressa. 
This postcard was sent from France is one of my favorites.
 By showing a common scene of daily life. 

                                      
Hello, my name is Andressa. This was the first post I received.
It was submitted by shiz, lives in the city of Helsinki (Finland) and like postcards of flowers.
It is very beautiful.



Hello my name is Andreassa.
This card was sent by nastya in mora in Minsk (the capital of Belarus).
She also has 16 years, enjoys traveling, watching movies and making friends.
She chose this post for finding this very beautiful landscape.







Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário