quinta-feira, 8 de novembro de 2012

SINGAPORE
My name is Talita.
Who sent me this card was Cleen, she says his city has 5 and a half million habitants. And I also want to success in life
 
 
 
Calqary
My name is Talita.
I loved this card, because your picture is well detailed and who sent me still put a stamp with Canada candle. The name of who sent me Capt Shrek.
 
KOLN
 
 My name is Talita.
Who sent me this card was the Kavin, he says he loves the Carnival here and that is a very famous festival. His dream is to come celebrate with us, is so contagious Festival with our samba.
 
 

2 comentários:

  1. My name is Ferdinanda
    This card is a photograph of the Central Bank of Ukraine, the person who sent me this card is called Natalia, she says it is a pleasure to get to know me and that she loves the popular Brazilian expression.

    ResponderExcluir